For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the spinal cord.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Gla (gamma-carboxy-glutamate) domain.
modificationsGla residues are produced after subsequent post-translational modifications of glutamate by a vitamin K-dependent gamma-carboxylase.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- PRGP1 antibody
- Proline rich gamma carboxyglutamic acid protein 1 antibody
- Proline rich Gla (G carboxyglutamic acid) 1 antibody
Anti-PRRG1 antibody images
References for Anti-PRRG1 antibody (ab84931)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"