For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107523 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, lung, kidney and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Gla (gamma-carboxy-glutamate) domain.
modificationsGla residues are produced after subsequent post-translational modifications of glutamate by a vitamin K-dependent gamma-carboxylase.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- MGC149510 antibody
- MGC156177 antibody
- Proline rich Gla (G-carboxyglutamic acid) 3 (transmembrane) antibody
Anti-PRRG3 antibody images
References for Anti-PRRG3 antibody (ab107523)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"