For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevancePRSS21 is a serine protease, member of the trypsin family of serine proteases and may regulate proteolytic events associated with testicular germ cell maturation. Three isoforms exist.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Lipid-anchor, GPI-anchor. Cytoplasmic.
- Eosinophil serine protease 1 antibody
- ESP1 antibody
- Serine protease 21 antibody
Anti-PRSS21 antibody images
References for Anti-PRSS21 antibody (ab118940)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"