For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).
- RelevancePRSS21 is a serine protease, member of the trypsin family of serine proteases and may regulate proteolytic events associated with testicular germ cell maturation. Three isoforms exist.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Lipid-anchor, GPI-anchor. Cytoplasmic.
- Eosinophil serine protease 1 antibody
- ESP1 antibody
- Serine protease 21 antibody
Anti-PRSS21 antibody images
References for Anti-PRSS21 antibody (ab68534)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"