For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionDigestive protease specialized for the degradation of trypsin inhibitors. In the ileum, may be involved in defensin processing, including DEFA5.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in pancreas and brain. Also expressed in Paneth cells, at the base of small intestinal crypts.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Brain trypsinogen antibody
- Mesotrypsin antibody
- Mesotrypsinogen antibody
Anti-PRSS3 antibody images
References for Anti-PRSS3 antibody (ab105123)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"