For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PRTFDC1 antibody
See all PRTFDC1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to PRTFDC1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide (Human); a 14 amino acid peptide from near the center region of human PRTFDC1.
- Positive control
- Human brain tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the purine/pyrimidine phosphoribosyltransferase family.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ11888 antibody
- HHGP antibody
- OTTHUMP00000019332 antibody
Anti-PRTFDC1 antibody images
References for Anti-PRTFDC1 antibody (ab76973)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"