For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, PBS, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by antigen affinity chromatography.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
- FunctionBy its binding to cytohesin-1 (CYTH1), it modifies activation of ARFs by CYTH1 and its precise function may be to sequester CYTH1 in the cytoplasm.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in lymph nodes, thymus, spleen, lung, peripheral blood leukocytes and bone marrow.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PDZ (DHR) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Early endosome. Recruited from the cytosol to endosomes by SNX27.
Information by UniProt
- B3-1 antibody
- B31 antibody
- CASP antibody
Anti-PSCDBP antibody images
References for Anti-PSCDBP antibody (ab96623)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"