For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PSD3 antibody
See all PSD3 primary antibodies
- SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_056125.2 NP_996792.1).
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
DHRPETPSIKQKVT , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 520-533 of Human PSD3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline. pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Application notesThis antibody gave a positive result in ELISA against the immunizing peptide. Antibody detection limit dilution 1:1,000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevancePSD3 is a guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) specific for ARF6-like protein. The gene is potential tumour suppressor or antagonising gene candidate for ovarian carcinoma.
- Cellular localizationCell junction, synapse, postsynaptic cell membrane, postsynaptic density (By similarity).
- ADP ribosylation factor guanine nucleotide factor 6 antibody
- DKFZp761K1423 antibody
- EFA 6R antibody
References for Anti-PSD3 antibody (ab36165)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"