For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab13552? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab13552 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Guadagni V et al. The bacterial toxin CNF1 as a tool to induce retinal degeneration reminiscent of retinitis pigmentosa. Sci Rep 6:35919 (2016).
- Gray EJ et al. Src homology 2 domain containing protein 5 (SH2D5) binds the breakpoint cluster region protein, BCR, and regulates levels of Rac1-GTP. J Biol Chem 289:35397-408 (2014).
- Barone I et al. Environmental enrichment extends photoreceptor survival and visual function in a mouse model of retinitis pigmentosa. PLoS One 7:e50726 (2012).
- Kruusmägi M et al. Functional differences between D(1) and D(5) revealed by high resolution imaging on live neurons. Neuroscience 164:463-9 (2009).
- Damiani D et al. Dicer inactivation leads to progressive functional and structural degeneration of the mouse retina. J Neurosci 28:4878-87 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"