For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionThe GINS complex plays an essential role in the initiation of DNA replication, and progression of DNA replication forks. GINS complex seems to bind preferentially to single-stranded DNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GINS2/PSF2 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DNA replication complex GINS protein PSF2 antibody
- GINS complex subunit 2 (Psf2 homolog) antibody
- GINS complex subunit 2 antibody
Anti-PSF2 antibody images
Western blot - PSF2 antibody (ab80816)
References for Anti-PSF2 antibody (ab80816)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"