For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. After reconstitution store at -20ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificitySynthesized by syncytiotrophoblast of the placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CEA family.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Developmental stagePSBG are produced in high quantity during pregnancy.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Fetal liver non specific cross reactive antigen 3 antibody
- Fetal liver non-specific cross-reactive antigen 3 antibody
- FL NCA 3 antibody
Anti-PSG5 antibody images
References for Anti-PSG5 antibody (ab97940)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"