For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107002 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CEA family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Developmental stagePSBG are produced in high quantity during pregnancy.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- pregnancy specific beta 1 glycoprotein (PSG) antibody
- pregnancy specific beta 1 glycoprotein 11 antibody
- pregnancy specific beta 1 glycoprotein 9 antibody
Anti-PSG9 antibody images
References for Anti-PSG9 antibody (ab107002)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"