For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from ascites by protein G chromatography to at least 95% homogeneity as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Clone number25D5
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50. PubMed: 18784250
||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
- FunctionThe 26S protease is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. The regulatory (or ATPase) complex confers ATP dependency and substrate specificity to the 26S complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 26S protease regulatory subunit 8 antibody
- 26S proteasome AAA-ATPase subunit RPT6 antibody
- Cim3 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"