For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PSMC5 antibody
See all PSMC5 primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to PSMC5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Pig
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2-160 of Human SUG1.
- Positive control
- E coli derived fusion protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa for the fusion protein (predicted molecular weight for the native protein: 46 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThe 26S protease is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. The regulatory (or ATPase) complex confers ATP dependency and substrate specificity to the 26S complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 26S protease regulatory subunit 8 antibody
- 26S proteasome AAA-ATPase subunit RPT6 antibody
- Cim3 antibody
Anti-PSMC5 antibody images
Western blot - SUG1 antibody (ab37757)
References for Anti-PSMC5 antibody (ab37757)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"