For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01M Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
- Purification notesPartially purified and concentrated by ammonium sulphate precipitation prior to ion-exchange chromatography
- Clone number112-1
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 106 kDa).
- FunctionActs as a regulatory subunit of the 26 proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the proteasome subunit S1 family.
Contains 10 PC repeats.
Information by UniProt
- MGC133041 antibody
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 1 antibody
- 26S proteasome non ATPase subunit 1 antibody
Anti-PSMD1 antibody [112-1] images
Western blot - Rpn2 antibody [112-1] (ab22649)
Anti-PSMD1 antibody [112-1] (ab22649) at 1/5000 dilution + HeLa S3 S100 lysate
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 106 kDa
Observed band size : 110 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Anti-PSMD1 antibody [112-1] (ab22649)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"