For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 106 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 106 kDa).
- FunctionActs as a regulatory subunit of the 26 proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the proteasome subunit S1 family.
Contains 10 PC repeats.
Information by UniProt
- MGC133041 antibody
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 1 antibody
- 26S proteasome non ATPase subunit 1 antibody
Anti-PSMD1 antibody images
Western blot - PSMD1 antibody (ab93208)
All lanes : Anti-PSMD1 antibody (ab93208) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : K562 (Human erythromyeloblastoid leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : A431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 5 : HEK293 (Human embryonic kidney cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 106 kDa
Observed band size : 106 kDa
Additional bands at : 75 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 4 minutes
References for Anti-PSMD1 antibody (ab93208)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"