For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
- FunctionActs as a regulatory subunit of the 26S proteasome which is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. Necessary for activation of the CDC28 kinase.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the proteasome subunit S14 family.
Information by UniProt
- 26S proteasome non ATPase regulatory subunit 8 antibody
- 26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 8 antibody
- 26S proteasome regulatory subunit p31 antibody
Anti-PSMD8 antibody images
References for Anti-PSMD8 antibody (ab125875)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"