For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 9 PPR (pentatricopeptide) repeats.
Information by UniProt
- Pentatricopeptide repeat containing protein 1 antibody
- Pentatricopeptide repeat domain 1 antibody
- Pentatricopeptide repeat-containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-PTCD1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-PTCD1 antibody (ab121620)
ab121620 at 1/125 staining PTCD1 in Paraffin Embedded Human placenta tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Note: strong cytoplasmic positivity in trophoblastic cells.
Western blot - Anti-PTCD1 antibody (ab121620)
All lanes : Anti-PTCD1 antibody (ab121620) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT4 lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-PTCD1 antibody (ab121620)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"