For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab109407 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa).
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, including in various regions of the brain with highest expression in the gray and white cerebellum, followed by the cerebellar vermis and the pituitary gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the patched family.
Contains 1 SSD (sterol-sensing) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 9630036J22Rik antibody
- AI848149 antibody
- FLJ30296 antibody
Anti-PTCHD1 antibody images
References for Anti-PTCHD1 antibody (ab109407)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"