For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 153 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the patched family.
Contains 1 SSD (sterol-sensing) domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal brain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- DISP3 antibody
- Dispatched, drosophila, homolog of, 3 antibody
- G630052C06Rik antibody
Anti-PTCHD2 antibody images
References for Anti-PTCHD2 antibody (ab124123)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"