For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
- RelevancePTENP1 is also called phosphatase and tensin homolog pseudogene 1. Magnesium is its cofactor.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- Phosphatase and tensin homolog pseudogene 1 antibody
- psiPTEN antibody
- PTEN rs antibody
Anti-PTENP1 antibody images
Western blot - PTENP1 antibody (ab67831)
All lanes : Anti-PTENP1 antibody (ab67831) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PTENP1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PTENP1 antibody (ab67831)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"