For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PTER antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to PTER
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide: 16 aa from near the C-terminus of human PTER (CAH73146)
- Positive control
- Human kidney tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphotriesterase family.
Information by UniProt
- HPHRP antibody
- Parathion hydrolase related protein antibody
- Parathion hydrolase-related protein antibody
Anti-PTER antibody images
Western blot - PTER antibody (ab106526)
Lane 1 : Anti-PTER antibody (ab106526) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-PTER antibody (ab106526) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : human kidney tissue lysate
Lane 2 : human kidney tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PTER antibody (ab106526)
ab106526, at 2.5 µg/ml, staining PTER by immunohistochemistry
References for Anti-PTER antibody (ab106526)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"