For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the isomerization of prostaglandin H2 to prostacyclin (= prostaglandin I2).
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed; particularly abundant in ovary, heart, skeletal muscle, lung and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CYP8 antibody
- CYP8A1 antibody
- Cytochrome P450, family 8, subfamily A, polypeptide 1 antibody
Anti-PTGIS antibody images
Western blot - PTGIS antibody (ab72952)
All lanes : Anti-PTGIS antibody (ab72952) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PTGIS transfected 293T cell line
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell line
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PTGIS antibody (ab72952)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"