For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 57 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the isomerization of prostaglandin H2 to prostacyclin (= prostaglandin I2).
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed; particularly abundant in ovary, heart, skeletal muscle, lung and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CYP8 antibody
- CYP8A1 antibody
- Cytochrome P450, family 8, subfamily A, polypeptide 1 antibody
Anti-PTGIS antibody - N-terminal images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"