For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PTGIS antibody (Phycoerythrin)
See all PTGIS primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to PTGIS (Phycoerythrin)
- ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cytmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Cow, Human
PEFDLSRYGFGLMQPE , corresponding to amino acids 475-490 of Mouse PTGIS
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.013% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.64% Sodium phosphate, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the isomerization of prostaglandin H2 to prostacyclin (= prostaglandin I2).
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed; particularly abundant in ovary, heart, skeletal muscle, lung and prostate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CYP8 antibody
- CYP8A1 antibody
- Cytochrome P450, family 8, subfamily A, polypeptide 1 antibody
References for Anti-PTGIS antibody (Phycoerythrin) (ab92750)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"