For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PTMS antibody
Mouse monoclonal to PTMS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragmentPredicted to work with:
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-102 of Human PTMS with tag.
- Positive control
- Recombinant tagged Human PTMS protein.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionParathymosin may mediate immune function by blocking the effect of prothymosin alpha which confers resistance to certain opportunistic infections.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pro/parathymosin family.
Information by UniProt
- ParaT antibody
- Parathymosin antibody
- Ptms antibody
- PTMS_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PTMS antibody images
Western blot - PTMS antibody (ab76603)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"