For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1.0mg/ml BSA
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesIgG is protein A purified and dialyzed against PBS.
- Clone numberSK15
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIP: Use at a concentration of 1.0 µg/sample.
WB: Use at a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 162 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in cell-cell adhesion through homophilic interactions. May play a key role in signal transduction and growth control.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 2B subfamily.
Contains 4 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 MAM domain.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- hR PTPu antibody
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase mu antibody
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor type M antibody
References for Anti-PTP mu antibody [SK15] (ab30321)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"