For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clone numberAFT20
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 164 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay be involved in both signal transduction and cellular adhesion in the CNS.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in colon, lung, heart and testis, as well as in fetal and adult brain. Not detected in muscle and peripheral blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 2B subfamily.
Contains 4 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 MAM domain.
Contains 2 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor type T antibody
- PTPRT antibody
- PTPRT_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PTP rho antibody [AFT20] images
Western blot - PTP rho antibody [AFT20] (ab75521)
All lanes : Anti-PTP rho antibody [AFT20] (ab75521) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Bosc23 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Bosc23 cell lysate transfected with Myc/His/R PTP rho (887 - 1169 aa)
Predicted band size : 164 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PTP rho antibody [AFT20] (ab75521)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"