Anti-SHP1 antibody [PTY6] (ab658)
- Product nameAnti-SHP1 antibody [PTY6]See all SHP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [PTY6] to SHP1
- SpecificityThis antibody recognizes the SH2(C) domain of the 67 kDa SHP1 (PTP1C)
- Tested applicationsICC, IP, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesAffinity purified from ascitic fluid.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberPTY6
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab658 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
- FunctionPlays a key role in hematopoiesis. This PTPase activity may directly link growth factor receptors and other signaling proteins through protein-tyrosine phosphorylation. The SH2 regions may interact with other cellular components to modulate its own phosphatase activity against interacting substrates. Together with MTUS1, induces UBE2V2 expression upon angiotensin II stimulation.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 is expressed in hematopoietic cells. Isoform 2 is expressed in non-hematopoietic cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class 2 subfamily.
Contains 2 SH2 domains.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and tyrosine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. In neurons, translocates into the nucleus after treatment with angiotensin II.
- 70Z-SHP antibody
- EC 184.108.40.206 antibody
- HCP antibody
- HCPH antibody
- Hematopoietic cell phosphatase antibody
- Hematopoietic cell protein tyrosine phosphatase antibody
- Hematopoietic cell protein-tyrosine phosphatase antibody
- HPTP1C antibody
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase 1C antibody
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase non receptor type 6 antibody
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP 1 antibody
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase SHP1 antibody
- Protein-tyrosine phosphatase 1C antibody
- Protein-tyrosine phosphatase SHP-1 antibody
- PTN6_HUMAN antibody
- PTP-1C antibody
- PTP1C antibody
- PTPN6 antibody
- SH PTP 1 antibody
- SH-PTP1 antibody
- SHP 1L antibody
- SHP1 antibody
- SHP1L antibody
- Tyrosine-protein phosphatase non-receptor type 6 antibody
References for Anti-SHP1 antibody [PTY6] (ab658)
ab658 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.