For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
- FunctionResponsible for the dehydration step in very long-chain fatty acids (VLCFAs) synthesis.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the myocardium, and to a lesser extent in skeletal and smooth muscular tissues including those from stomach, jejunum, and bladder.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the very long-chain fatty acids dehydratase HACD family.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal heart.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydratase 1 antibody
- CAP antibody
- Cementum attachment protein antibody
Anti-PTPLA antibody images
References for Anti-PTPLA antibody (ab115950)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"