For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab76936 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to PTPN12 immobilized on solid support.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIP: Use at 2 - 5 ug/mg of lysate.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10,000. Predicted molecular weight: 88 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class 4 subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase G1 antibody
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase non receptor type 12 antibody
- Protein-tyrosine phosphatase G1 antibody
Anti-PTPN12 antibody images
References for Anti-PTPN12 antibody (ab76936)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"