For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionImplicated in development of nervous system and pancreatic endocrine cells.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels in brain and pancreas. Lower levels in trachea, prostate, stomach and spinal chord.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 8 subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- DomainThe cytoplasmic domain appears to contain the autoantigenic epitopes.
modificationsAppears to undergo multiple proteolytic cleavage at consecutive basic residues.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- IA 2beta antibody
- IA2beta antibody
- IAR antibody
Anti-PTPRN2 antibody images
References for Anti-PTPRN2 antibody (ab55639)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"