For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using an epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/10000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 111 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionImplicated in development of nervous system and pancreatic endocrine cells.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels in brain and pancreas. Lower levels in trachea, prostate, stomach and spinal chord.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Receptor class 8 subfamily.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- DomainThe cytoplasmic domain appears to contain the autoantigenic epitopes.
modificationsAppears to undergo multiple proteolytic cleavage at consecutive basic residues.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- IA 2beta antibody
- IA2beta antibody
- IAR antibody
Anti-PTPRN2 antibody images
References for Anti-PTPRN2 antibody (ab92652)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"