For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-PUMA antibody
See all PUMA primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to PUMA
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
C-DGGRPQRTVR , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 178-187 of Human PUMA according to NP_001120712.1
- Positive control
- Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 0.5mg/ml Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa).
- FunctionEssential mediator of p53-dependent and p53-independent apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Bcl-2 family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Localized to the mitochondria in order to induce cytochrome c release.
Information by UniProt
- BBC 3 antibody
- Bbc3 antibody
- BBC3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PUMA antibody images
References for Anti-PUMA antibody (ab109548)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"