For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified from culture supernatant
- Clone number2851C5a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.
- FunctionMay play an important role in cell growth and/or transcription.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels seen in the placenta, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas while lower levels were seen in the heart, brain and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat PWP1 family.
Contains 5 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Keratinocyte protein IEF SSP 9502 antibody
- Periodic tryptophan protein 1 homolog antibody
- PWP1 antibody
Anti-PWP1 antibody [2851C5a] images
References for Anti-PWP1 antibody [2851C5a] (ab53539)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"