For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103204 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
- FunctionSeems to be involved in pore-forming activity and may contribute to the unspecific permeability of the peroxisomal membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peroxisomal membrane protein PXMP2/4 family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 22 kDa peroxisomal membrane protein antibody
- FLJ54922 antibody
- Peroxisomal membrane protein 2 (22kD) antibody
Anti-PXMP2 antibody images
References for Anti-PXMP2 antibody (ab103204)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"