For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS without calcium and magnesium
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionSeems to be involved in pore-forming activity and may contribute to the unspecific permeability of the peroxisomal membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peroxisomal membrane protein PXMP2/4 family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 22 kDa peroxisomal membrane protein antibody
- FLJ54922 antibody
- Peroxisomal membrane protein 2 (22kD) antibody
Anti-PXMP2 antibody images
References for Anti-PXMP2 antibody (ab110980)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"