For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR2024(2)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC or IP.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionInvolved in signal transduction through the Wnt pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 1190004M21Rik antibody
- FLJ33226 antibody
- PP7910 antibody
Anti-Pygopus 2 antibody [EPR2024(2)] images
References for Anti-Pygopus 2 antibody [EPR2024(2)] (ab109001)
This product has been referenced in:
- Li B et al. Repurposing the FDA-approved pinworm drug pyrvinium as a novel chemotherapeutic agent for intestinal polyposis. PLoS One 9:e101969 (2014).
Read more (PubMed: 25003333) »
- Liu Y et al. Abnormal expression of Pygopus 2 correlates with a malignant phenotype in human lung cancer. BMC Cancer 13:346 (2013).
Read more (PubMed: 23865714) »
See all 2 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"