For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab92696? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92696 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Wang CW et al. In vivo genetic dissection of tumor growth and the Warburg effect. Elife 5:N/A (2016).
- Sharkia I et al. Pyruvate dehydrogenase has a major role in mast cell function and its activity is regulated by mitochondrial MITF. J Allergy Clin Immunol N/A:N/A (2016).
- Lu H et al. Transient hypoxia reprograms differentiating adipocytes for enhanced insulin sensitivity and triglyceride accumulation. Int J Obes (Lond) 40:121-8 (2016).
- Koukourakis MI et al. Normal tissue radioprotection by amifostine via Warburg-type effects. Sci Rep 6:30986 (2016).
- Qin XY et al. The effect of acyclic retinoid on the metabolomic profiles of hepatocytes and hepatocellular carcinoma cells. PLoS One 8:e82860 (2013).
- Donohoe DR et al. Microbial regulation of glucose metabolism and cell-cycle progression in Mammalian colonocytes. PLoS One 7:e46589 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"