For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-QARS antibody
See all QARS primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to QARS
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: FIHWVSQPLM CEVRLYERLF QHKNPEDPTE VPGGFLSDLN LASLHVVDAA LVDCSVALAK PFDKFQFERL GYFSVDPDSH QGKLVFNRTV TLKEDPGKV, corresponding to amino acids 677-776 of Human QARS
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class-I aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- GlnRS antibody
- Glutamine tRNA ligase antibody
- Glutamine tRNA synthetase antibody
Anti-QARS antibody images
References for Anti-QARS antibody (ab55644)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"