For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-QPRT antibody
See all QPRT primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to QPRT
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: VEVECSSLQE AVQAAEAGAD LVLLDNFKPE ELHPTATVLK AQFPSVAVEA SGGITLDNLP QFCGPHIDVI SMGMLTQAAP ALDFSLKLFA KEVAPVPKIH , corresponding to amino acids 198-298 of Human QPRT
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in the catabolism of quinolinic acid (QA).
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; NAD(+) biosynthesis; nicotinate D-ribonucleotide from quinolinate: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nadC/modD family.
Information by UniProt
- NADC_HUMAN antibody
- Nicotinate nucleotide pyrophosphorylase (carboxylating) antibody
- Nicotinate-nucleotide pyrophosphorylase [carboxylating] antibody
Anti-QPRT antibody images
IHC-P - QPRT antibody (ab57125)
QPRT antibody (ab57125) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human tonsil.
Western blot - QPRT antibody (ab57125)
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
QPRT antibody (ab57125) at 1ug/lane + HepG2 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-QPRT antibody (ab57125)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"