For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-QRSL antibody
See all QRSL primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to QRSL
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
QRSL (AAH06084.1, 1 a.a. ~ 528 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- Transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).
- RelevanceQRSL belongs to the amidase family. Catalytic activity: ATP + L-glutamyl-tRNA(Gln) + L-glutamine = ADP + phosphate + L-glutaminyl-tRNA(Gln) + L-glutamate. There are two named isoforms.
- 2700038P16Rik antibody
- C80053 antibody
- DKFZp564C1278 antibody
Anti-QRSL antibody images
Western blot - QRSL antibody (ab69423)
All lanes : Anti-QRSL antibody (ab69423) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : QRSL transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-QRSL antibody (ab69423)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"