For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab120159? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120159 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Young MB & Thomas SA M1-muscarinic receptors promote fear memory consolidation via phospholipase C and the M-current. J Neurosci 34:1570-8 (2014).
- Bock R et al. Strengthening the accumbal indirect pathway promotes resilience to compulsive cocaine use. Nat Neurosci 16:632-8 (2013).
- Apostolides PF & Trussell LO Rapid, activity-independent turnover of vesicular transmitter content at a mixed glycine/GABA synapse. J Neurosci 33:4768-81 (2013).
- Pugh JR & Jahr CE Activation of axonal receptors by GABA spillover increases somatic firing. J Neurosci 33:16924-9 (2013).
- Pugh JR & Jahr CE Axonal GABAA receptors increase cerebellar granule cell excitability and synaptic activity. J Neurosci 31:565-74 (2011).
- Chanda S & Xu-Friedman MA Excitatory modulation in the cochlear nucleus through group I metabotropic glutamate receptor activation. J Neurosci 31:7450-5 (2011).
- Herman MA et al. Distribution of extracellular glutamate in the neuropil of hippocampus. PLoS One 6:e26501 (2011).
- Bagnall MW et al. Glycinergic projection neurons of the cerebellum. J Neurosci 29:10104-10 (2009).
- Belhassen B & Motté G [Intranodal reciprocal dual rhythm]. Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 72:1395-401 (1979).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"