For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 77 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).
- FunctionRab effector involved in protein trafficking from apical recycling endosomes to the apical plasma membrane.
- Tissue specificityDetected at low levels in heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, adipocytes, kidney, spleen, skeletal muscle and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 FIP-RBD domain.
- DomainBinds to vesicles enriched in neutral phospholipids via its C2 domain. The interaction is favored by Mg(2+) rather than Ca(2+).
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and threonine residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Recycling endosome membrane. Mitochondrion membrane.
Information by UniProt
- GAF 1 antibody
- Gaf-1 antibody
- GAF1 antibody
Anti-RAB11FIP5 antibody images
Western blot - RAB11FIP5 antibody (ab68947)
All lanes : Anti-RAB11FIP5 antibody (ab68947) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : RAB11FIP5 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
Observed band size : 77 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-RAB11FIP5 antibody (ab68947)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"