For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCould participate in polarized transport, in the assembly and/or the activity of tight junctions.
- Tissue specificityDetected in several types of epithelia, including intestine, kidney, liver and in endothelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell junction > tight junction. Cell membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Cytoplasmic tight junctions or associated with vesicles scattered throughout the cytoplasm in cells lacking tight junctions.
Information by UniProt
- Cell growth-inhibiting gene 4 protein antibody
- GIG4 antibody
- Growth inhibiting gene 4 protein antibody
Anti-RAB13 antibody images
References for Anti-RAB13 antibody (ab123112)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"