For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Rab17 antibody
See all Rab17 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to Rab17
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
MousePredicted to work with:
RKDSFHKAQQWLED , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 102-115 of Mouse Rab17 (NP_033024.1).
- Positive control
- Mouse kidney membrane lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation, followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 0.2 - 0.6 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:64,000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMight be involved in transcellular transport.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AW413472 antibody
- FLJ12538 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000164417 antibody
Anti-Rab17 antibody images
References for Anti-Rab17 antibody (ab77437)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"