For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab64795 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in autophagy-related processes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
modificationsIsoprenylation is inefficient compared to other Rab family members.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Membrane. Only about 20-25% is recovered in the particulate fraction.
Information by UniProt
- OTTHUMP00000161435 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000161437 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000223588 antibody
Anti-Rab24 antibody images
Western blot - Rab24 antibody (ab64795)
All lanes : Anti-Rab24 antibody (ab64795) at 1/50 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysates, nontransfected
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysates, transiently transfected with the Rab24 gene
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Observed band size : 23 kDa
References for Anti-Rab24 antibody (ab64795)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"