For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110526 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Tissue specificityExpressed only in lymphoid cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- MGC1488 antibody
- RAB 33A antibody
- Rab33a antibody
Anti-RAB33A antibody images
References for Anti-RAB33A antibody (ab110526)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"