For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProtein transport. Involved in the redistribution of lysosomes to the peri-Golgi region.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus. Associates with the Golgi complex.
Information by UniProt
- Rab-39 antibody
- RAB34 antibody
- RAB34, member RAS oncogene family antibody
Anti-Rab34 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Rab34 antibody (ab110821)
ab110821, at 1/50 dilution, staining Rab34 in paraffin-embedded Human skeletal muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"