For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Can be blocked with Rab3C peptide (ab4952).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 19786578
- FunctionProtein transport. Probably involved in vesicular traffic.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, placenta and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- RAB3C antibody
- RAB3C member RAS oncogene family antibody
- RAB3C_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Rab3C antibody images
Western blot - Rab3C antibody (ab3336)
Western blot of Rab3C on AtT20 cell lysate using ab3336.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"